So I totally stole this from a website and changed it to be for a girl because the girl questions were lame. Anyway, here we go.
1. What did you think of me when you first saw me?
Um, I can’t see you because this is online. :/
2. How would you describe your version of a perfect home?
A house on a nice beach with beautiful water. I think it would be amazing to have a little waterfall into a pool which then ran out to the ocean in a small stream. I’d love a jacuzzi. I would like my house to have windows and plants. Maybe a courtyard with some plants like a little jungle. I would want a kitchen with a wooden table and wooden chairs. I like the pine look. I would like a kitchen with marble floors, blue tiled counters, and wooden cabinets. A couch in the front room with a TV. A bedroom with a big bed and curtains that can be pulled around it. I’d like a bathroom with all the basics and a bathtub that has massaging jets. That would be amazing. But that’s probably never gonna happen.
3. Have you been in love before?
4. Who was your hottest boyfriend?
This guy in my history class was so hot. His name was Chris. I’ve never been so forward with a guy before. We started dating after the first month of being in that class together.
5. What qualities in me attract you most?
That you’re reading my blog?
6. Is there anything you would like change about me?
Don’t know, we haven’t met.
7. What’s your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married?
Marriage is wonderful. It’s a relationship of mutual respect, commitment, and love. To me love means caring so much for another that you would sacrifice anything for the other and satisfy any need that they have.
8. Are you open to a live-in relationship?
Um, no. Live-in usually leads to sex and nobody is having sex with me without the commitment, end of story.
9. Does your boss like you or does he take you for granted?
My boss loves me.
10. If you could go on a dream holiday, where would it be?
Hawaii! I would love to go!
11. What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
Streaked in public in my underwear. Yeah, that was a one time thing for me. My schools does this. It was freeing and exciting. I just felt awkward because people had cameras…
12. Who is the one person you hate in your family?
I don’t really hate anyone in my family. I think hate is a strong word. People upset me, but I don’t hold grudges.
13. What is the one most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
Played the penis game in a park. The park was rather empty but it was still awkward. If you don’t know what I’m talking about then watch 500 Days of Summer.
14. Describe your first date? What did you do, where did you go? Did you love him?
My first date was in jr high and his parents drove us to a park after school. That was awkward. We walked around the park and talked. Then we went to see a movie. We watched O Brother, Where Art Thou? and it was hilarious. I definitely recommend that movie. He put his arm around me during the movie. He was a bit of a gentleman to me. Yeah, I loved him or I thought I did. We didn’t last obviously. He had somethings that got in the way of us.
15. If you were lucky enough to win the lottery, what would you do?
I would donate a good portion to charities and my church. Then I would evenly divide it between friends and family. Whatever little bit was left over I would use to buy a house. I don’t need all that money and I don’t want to make people angry so hording it isn’t a good idea. And owning a house would be nice.
16. If you were caught in a fire and had to choose between saving your dog and new TV, what would you choose?
My dog. It would be horrible to lose a pet for a TV.
17. Who do you talk to more when in a problem, your mother or father?
My mom for sure.
18. If you came across a genie who offered to make three of your wishes come true, what would those wishes be?
I guess they typical rules for a genie are that you can’t make anyone call in love with you, you can’t wish for more wishes, and you can’t bring anyone back to life. So with those in consideration… I would wish for everyone to have their needs met forever. Keyword is need. This would end wars and save many lives. This would include food, water, energy, clothes and such. I would wish to be able to read minds at will. And I would wish that I had my dream house on Hawaii. Hehe
19. Do you have any addictions?
People. That sounds awkward. I love people and I could never be away from them for long so it sounds like an addiction to me.
20. What are your fetishes?
Oh well… I have some that would sure surprise you. BUT! I wouldn’t reveal them online.
21. What do you hate most about yourself?
I hate how weak I am. Not in the physical sense, but I have a hard time motivating myself and I don’t have the greatest will power.
22. Do you believe that ghosts exist in the real world?
Yep. Although I’d probably want to call them spirits. Do I believe that when people die they can wander the Earth? Nope.
23. Do you get scared of the dark?
Yeah, it’s freaky when you hear something or you start imagining things in the dark.
24. Who do you look up to most in life?
My mom. She’s an amazing woman.
25. Are you fond of children?
Children are great. They remind us of what’s important and they’re also adorable.
26. What was the worst date you have been on?
This guy took me to watch a NASCAR race. I’ve never been so freakin’ bored before. That was the first and last date.
27. Do you believe in God?
Yep. I didn’t a few years ago. Now He is a big part of my life. I may not be the best example of Him, but I try. I still mess up because I’m human but that’s my fault and not God’s fault.
28. What do you want to change about yourself?
I’d like to better stand up for myself and to be more outgoing.
29. What is your biggest dream in life?
To run my own restaurant and have a family with a wonderful husband and kids. I think I’d like two or three kids.
30. Describe the greatest adventure you have ever been on?
There was this one time I went on a road trip with some college friends. We went up and down the west coast. It was pretty fun.
31. Name an expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.
There was a purse I got that was expensive. A week later I hated it. :/
32. Has a guy ever asked you to marry him?
Yes! Ha ha! It was a friend of mine and he was drunk. He wasn’t serious.
33. Do you have any wild fantasies?
Yep, but again… keeping my lips shut.
34. If you had to choose between me and your best friend, who would you choose?
Well, I don’t know you. So I’m going with best friend.
35. What is the one thing you are most ashamed of doing to a friend?
36. Would you go out of your way to help a friend?
Yep, I’ve helped out many of friends who needed a hand with something.
37. How much money do you hope to make in life?
I don’t know?
38. What’s your favorite sports car?
I don’t know much about cars.
39. Do you lie often?
40. Who is your favorite actor?
I’ve actually had a bit of a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio for a while.
41. If you could go on a date with your favorite actor, where would you take him?
To the beach at sunset. I know, what a surprise. Ha ha!
42. Do you keep secrets?
Yes, everyone does.
43. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My mom would take me to the park to ride bikes together and get ice cream. Those were always great times.
44. Would you ever go hunting for sport?
Never been hunting. I don’t think I could kill an animal. I think shooting would be fun though.
45. What pet would you have if given a chance to keep one?
I think a dolphin would be a lot of fun. Of course it would have to be trained and I would need a place to keep him. It would be cool to ride the dolphin and hang out together in the water.
46. Have you ever cheated on someone before?
No, I think cheaters are horrible. I would never be able to live with myself.
47. Which cartoon did you like the most?
Power Puff Girls. Ha ha!
48. How old were you when you had your first crush?
Elementary school. There was this boy in one of my classes that I really liked. His name was Ethan.
49. Have you ever kissed a girl?
Yeah, once in high school. One of my friends was curious and talked me into it. I’ve never kissed another girl since and I wouldn’t now.
50. Do you think you are happy with your life?
51. If you were stranded on an island, how would you escape?
On a boat somehow.
52. Do you believe there are aliens out there?
I don’t see why there can’t be.
53. Do you believe in the concept of life after death?
54. Do you still think about your first love?
Not unless someone brings it up.
55. Were you ever drunk at college?
Yes and it was the worst experience ever. Never doing that again.
56. At what age did you start drinking?
57. Have you ever tried to steal?
Yep, when I was a little. I grabbed a candy at the checkout line. My mom caught me and had me take it back to the cashier. It was so embarrassing.
58. What was the wildest dare ever given to you?
I’m not repeating it because it was vulgar and I didn’t do it.
59. How old were you when you went on your first date?
12 years old.
60. Do you ever want to win a Nobel prize of any sort?
Nobel prize of a spot? What does that mean?
61. Describe me.
You’re at a computer reading my blog. Good?
62. How would you describe me to your mother?
You’re one of my readers.
63. What animal is your favorite?
Cats. I love cats but not like the crazy eharmony cat lady.
64. Do you still ever watch cartoons?
Sometimes but not really.
65. Do you pray?
66. Do you ever read the bible?
Yes, reading my way through it right now.
67. What was High School like for you?
It was really cool. I had a lot of good friends and had some good memories. Of course there were bad times as well but in the end they weren’t a big deal.
68. Would you ever consider putting your parents in an old age home?
Yeah, I don’t get why that’s such a terrible thing. I think I would manage there well when I’m old.
69. Have you ever been arrested?
70. Do you shy away from real love?
I love real love so no.
71. What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?
I don’t know… I think they were all pretty standard. I guess no sitting for a while.
72. Do you like going for parties?
Drinking parties? Not so much anymore. Other parties? Sure.
73. Do you think my friends are hot?
I’ve never met your friends.
74. Are you Eco conscious?
It’s very difficult, but I am when I can be.
75. Are you ever jealous of me?
I don’t know you but if I didn’t I don’t think I would be jealous anyway.
76. Have you ever been jealous of your closest friends?
77. Do you like experimenting with new things in life?
This is something I definitely try to do.
78. What super power do you dream of having?
Mind reading. Hands down.
79. Which famous person would you like to be?
Scarlett Johansson. She’s very beautiful yet classy which I love to see in other women.
80. Do you believe that there is only one love for everyone?
Yes, but I also believe that people can mistake love with other things.
81. Have your friends said good things about me?
Um, they don’t know you.
82. Did you ever have a crush on your best friend’s boyfriends?
This was fun! Thanks for reading!